Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Today...

hmm....today a bit moody........today is not my day seriously.......

friends ??? whr r u ??? i feel a bit lonely today....

myb my sociality skill is jz not tht good, like seldom speak very much to anyone... "hahax"

suddenly remind me of my ex-best fren ever in my life... lost it few years bac cos of some s2pid reason not to mention it it is really a tough year ....hard to find another 1 after tht.....really very hard......

guess wt m i listening nw... im listening to a disc which burned by the waiter in SSTC ( an italian reastaurant in ipoh which is really good for its dish. i like the rissotto the most ^^ ). The whole disc is all about italian and few of it r english songs hahaX.... Oh ya is my dad who ask tht guy burn for us one cos ths songs r jz comfortable and relaxing enough...

Note: Risotto is a rich and creamy, traditional Italian rice dish made from cows. It is one of the most common ways of cooking rice in Italy.

speaking of dad...hmm suddenly miss my family pretty much....im lonely over here which is sad to say haha.... daddy daddy mummy mummy sista sista sista and sista.......................
besides, i also nt tht optimistic to the future i would have, im jz nt good enough to compete in this cruel world....not to mention further studies in overseas which require me to get Straight As in my exam.... or else hw m i gonna go thr ??? LOL"

my mind suddenly pop up a question who is my 1st best friend in my life ???
i guess the 1st one i got is when im stil in kindergarden....seriously...i dont remember it is a he or she hahax bt im sure ENGLISH is the language v used to communicate everyday....kind of curious the me who speak english fluently in kindergarden...

all of all im jz nt good enough...

No comments: